[ Consumer Home Page ]
Other Consumer Resources on the Internet
- Gateway to Federal consumer information.
- Federal Communications Commission consumer information.
- Federal Food and Drug Administration.
- Federal Trade Commission.
- National Consumer Information Center.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- National Association of Attorneys General
- National Consumer Information Center Listing of State, County and City Government Consumer Protection Offices
Private and Organizational Resources
A collection of information sources about consumer protection, telemarketing laws & regulations, junk e-mail, Internet privacy, and more
- Consumers International
A non-profit, worldwide federation of consumer groups, dedicated to the protection and promotion of consumer interests.
- Consumer Project.
Harvey Rosenfield's organization, focusing on consumer, taxpayer, and medical patient rights.
- Consumer world.
Huge number of links to all kinds of consumer resources.
- Council on Economic Priorities
Examine corporate social responsibility.
- Consumer law page, provided by the Alexander Law Firm
- Canandian Parents online
Should have hazardous toy recall data for Canada online very soon
- Electric Consumers Alliance
- National Institute for Consumer Education
- Privacy Rights Clearinghouse Hotline
Focuses exclusively on privacy issues.
- UCAN: The Utility Consumers Action Network
- Corporate Watch
- Consumer Reports Online Note: Most areas of this site are subscriber only.