[ Environment | Polluter Pork | Links ]
Polluter Pork Links
- How Congress pays industry--with federal tax dollars--to deplete and destroy the nation's natural resources. An article written by Edward A. Chadd taken from the Common Cause National Magazine, Fall, 1995.
- Corporate Watch provides information on Corporate Globalization, Bhopal, the Rio Earth Summit, as well as action alerts and complete achives.
- Corporate Welfare Information Center. Links, corporate welfare mailing lists, Boston Globe's and Philadelphia Inquirer's series on corporate welfare.
- Environmental Working Group is a content provider for public interest groups and concerned citizens who are campaigning to protect the environment. Feature's an on-line databases for water system violations, dumping of toxics, farm subsidy payments, political campaign contributions, demographics, wetlands loss and other information for your state, county or home town.
- Friends of the Earth is a national, non-profit advocacy organization dedicated to protecting the planet from environmental degradation; preserving biological, cultural, and ethnic diversity. Program areas include Economics for the Earth, Global Action, and Protecting the Planet.
- Taxpayers for Common $ense includes information on "Wasteful Federal Spending in Your State and Who is Working to Stop it", "Press Releases & Publications", and other taxpayer links.
- Other corporate welfare links from the Banneker Center.
Feel free to suggest more links.